3.08.2010

purses and grapes

yesterday a friend asked me what i wanted to do with my life and i decided to post my most recent list. this one is from February.

THINGS I KNOW I WANT:
to be near friends
to visit home often
to travel
not be depressed
build or re-model a house
have a garden
raise animals
work with people
have alone time
more education
romance
to grow
leisure
a job i love
freedom
sanity
lots of sleep
good friends
love
to get married someday
to have kids someday
to make art
laughter
no regrets
to dance
to teach
take cooking classes
african dance classes
host events
spontaneity
eat good food
be in charge of something
follow ancestry
visit norway
mexico
africa
spain
turkey
an island
hang out w/ an elephant
(and a giraffe)
tattoo people
grow long hair
go to concerts
perform something
help people
community
be understood
let go
grad school
feel successful
slower pace
to dance
to show my work
to "be" an artist
publish children's book
have adventures
MAKE adventures
make my own decisions
be confident w/ my knowledge
be confident to learn
find a mentor

No comments: