4.30.2010

hope

i've had this steady sadness for months now. its been slow: sometimes unnoticeable, sometimes excruciating. (like my lungs are being cut with a dull blade so gradually i cant tell until i'm out of breath.)
this sorrow is not alone though: i've got determination in abundance. 
this is the time to store up and build on my energy so that when i see the people i am missing (all of them, all of you) i can tackle them to the ground and yell:
"CAN'T YOU SEE I LOVE YOU?!!! CAN'T YOU SEE I ALWAYS WILL?!"

i am sad, but i am FULL and learning.
for the past month i have been learning about one person in particular who has, unknowingly i think, given me a lot of hope. Hope that there is abundance of people out there who are full of life and light. 
here's to that! cin cin!!!

No comments: